Women’s Football Coaching Advertisement
Old Ivanhoe Grammarians Football Club, will be entering a Women’s football team in the Victorian Amateur Football Association (VAFA) Women’s competition. We are seeking applications for Head Coach to lead our Women’s team for the 2018 season.
To be considered for either role you will:
- Have a passion for improving yourself and those around you by leading from the front, and by example.
- Have the time to commit to preparation, training, game day, game day review, club functions and ongoing development in regard to your coaching.
- Have a long term involvement in Australian Rules football at an elite or semi-elite level and minimum Level 1 AFL Coaching accreditation.
- Have coaching experience at both senior and junior level, preferably within the VAFA.
- Previous involvement within an amateur sporting environment would be preferred.
- Have excellent communication skills.
- Be able to develop and improve player skill levels.
- The Role is expected to involve a minimum commitment of 10 hours per week from November 2017 through to 30 September 2018.
- Remuneration is available to the successful applicants.
The successful candidates will be required to:
- Establish a profile of all potential players;
- Liaise with the OIGFC VAFA Committee and provide regular reports to the OIGFC VAFA Committee throughout the season;
- Develop and establish an appropriate pre-season training program.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Applications close: 15 October 2017
Applications are to be submitted to:
Head of Women’s Football – OIGFC